Survivorship Application

If property is held jointly amongst individuals, and one of the owners passes away, the property vests in the surviving owner(s). Should the surviving owner(s) wish to sell or encumber the property, a survivorship application needs to be registered. Our lawyer takes the time to provide sound advice to all client queries. And with offices located in Brampton, Mississauga, and Markham, you can conveniently book your free consultation over the phone today.